Happy 4th of July SVG Cut Files
Download these fun and cute patriotic cut files that are perfect to custom design tshirts, mugs, cushions, tote bags and so much more. Celebrate 4th of July in style and show off your patriotic pride!
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
4th of July is almost here. Fireworks, parades, barbecues, concerts, picnics come to mind and what better way to celebrate than showing off your tshirts custom designed at home. Not just tshirts, you can also do the diy designs for tote bags, mugs, cushions, home decor and so much more.
These make for perfect DIY gift ideas for friends and family. If you are planning to go to the picnic, parade or fireworks display, make these fun patriotic coordinated outfits for kids and everyone in the family, and have some memorable photo shoot sessions.
How to make 4th of July T-Shirt with Cricut?
If you have used cutting machine like Cricut or Silhouette before, you will find it very easy to make these designs. Here are the basic supplies you will need in order to use these cut files:
- A cotton t-shirt or a onesie
- A Cutting Machine (Cricut or Silhouette)
- Iron on Vinyl
- Weeding Tool
- Iron or Cricut Easypress
- Transfer Sheet
- 4th of July SVG Cut files
I normally use Cricut to create my designs. Here’s a brief tutorial on how to make a 4th of July T-Shirt using Cricut Machine.
- Download the package, and look for SVG file.
- Open Cricut Design Space on your computer and upload the SVG file. Adjust or resize the file if you need to.
- Once you have adjusted the file to fit, let’s move on to Iron on Vinyl.
- Make sure to mirror the image when cutting iron on vinyl.
- Place the iron on vinyl shiny side down onto the cutting mat.
- Choose iron on as your material and cut. When you have cut the design, remove the mat and weed the design using the weeding tool.
- Next step is to use the heat press, iron or Easypress by Cricut.
And that’s it. Your t-shirt it ready for 4th of July!
Not only can you use these cut files to create t-shirts and coffee mugs, but you can also use these to create cute cushion covers.
How to make 4th of July Coffee Mug with Cricut?
I love my coffee mugs with different messages on them.
To make a coffee mug with a special message for 4th of July, here’s a brief tutorial on how to create a cute DIY gift to celebrate the 4th of July.
You will need the same supplies as above, just replace the t-shirt or a onesie with a coffee mug.
To make this cute coffee mug, gather all the supplies;
Download the files and look for SVG file. Upload the file to your cutting machine software and adjust the size to fit your coffee mug or tumbler.
Make sure that colored side of vinyl goes up on your cutting mat. Cut it out when ready. Remove the mat and weed away the extra vinyl.
Apply the transfer tape to the weeded image, peel back the vinyl paper and press the image on the mug. To make sure it is firmly placed on the mug, start pressing from the middle working your way out.