Parent Communication Tracker
Scroll down for print and download options
As a teacher, one of the most important things you can do is to stay organized and to keep parents informed about their child's progress in school. However, this can be a lot of work, especially if you have a lot of families to keep track of.
When you download this Parent Communication Tracker Printable, you can easily keep track of which parents you've contacted, when you contacted them, and what type of communication you used.
This will help ensure that all parents are kept in the loop and know what their child is working on in school. So download it now and get started!
How to use Parent Communication Tracker?
Download and print this printable template. To use it most effectively make sure to record your communication record every time you contact any parents. Fill in the information about the student, parents, phone number and email address.
- Date. Write the date of communication.
- Parent(s) Name. Fill in the parents' names.
- Method. How did you contact the parent? Check all the methods that apply: Email, Phone, In Person or sent a note. You can write exactly how you contacted as well.
- Concern. What was the reason for contacting the parent?
- Notes. Write any additional notes.
Making a record of communication with parents will make it much easier to organize and refer to later whenever you need to contact the parent again. You will know when was the last time you made the communication.