4th of July Bingo Free Printable
4th of July Bingo game is perfect for summer picnic, an entertainment party or just to keep kids busy while they are impatiently waiting for fireworks to start.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
What better way to celebrate the most popular holiday, July the 4th than playing some bingo cards? These 4th of July Bingo Free Printable cards are perfect for kids as well as grown ups.
Take these along your summer picnic, long drives, family reunion party or just to pass some time when kids are bored.
I had lot of fun putting these 4th of July bingo cards because of the fun and bright images that are red, blue and white themed icons. These icons represent the fun things associated with July 4th.
There are 10 unique bingo boards and a calling card. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7, and two bingo cards can be printed on letter size paper. Basically you will only need 5 letter size paper to print the 10 bingo boards. Calling sheet can be printed on letter size paper as well.
4th of July Bingo Cards
Although anyone can play these 4th of July Bingo printable cards, but these are most fun for kids. Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different characters or images associated with Independence Day, while trying to match each of the images.
These can be printed in black and white, but are more fun when printed in color. All the bright colors pop put making it more fun to play.
You can print these on regular paper, but for best results print them on white stock paper. You can even laminate them for durability, and have the players use dry erase marker.
If you don’t want to use the markers, you can use treats like M&Ms, Skittles, Cereals, candies etc. You can even use lego pieces or other material of your choice.
4th of July Bingo Calling Sheet
This free printable bingo set comes with a separate calling sheet. It includes all the images listed randomly on the 10 bingo cards.
Finished size of this calling sheet is also 8.5×11 inch. After downloading and printing the calling sheet, cut out the small squares for each character. Put the squares in a bowl or a hat.
How to play 4th of July Bingo
To play 4th of July Bingo, you will need:
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Print the 4th of July bingo cards on letter size paper. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7 inch, so two bingo cards will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 10 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 10 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 10 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
Set of 30 Unique 4th of July Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 8 – 10 people, you can go for this set of 30 4th of July Bingo Game Cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with 4th of July.
These cute 4th of July Bingo Cards always work out great whenever we want to keep kids busy or have big family gathering. Not only are these great for indoors or rainy days, these are perfect to take along on vacation, dining out at a restaurant or during the long drives.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after they are done playing. You’re very welcome!
Kids and grown ups, everyone love playing with these cute bingo cards.
Note: MaplePlanners.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own. If you share MaplePlanners.com printables, credit must be given to MaplePlanners.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.
Looking for more Fun Bingo Games?
If your family loves to play bingo, make sure to check out more bingo games available to download from my printables library.
And here are some fun memory games for kids that they will love to play either indoors and outdoors.
How are you planning to spend your summer with your family? Please share in the comments below!