Christmas Bingo Game Printable
Christmas is just around the corner. Just like so many other traditions, we love to play Christmas Bingo Game.
This one is one of those ice breaker and entertaining games that everyone enjoys playing, including kids and grownups. It’s perfect for a class party or just to keep kids occupied while you’re prepping for the holiday season.
Holidays can get stressful at times especially when you’re trying to wrap up the presents at the last minute, or expecting a big family and preparing large feast. These are the moments when you want kiddos to get busy in some activity. These free Christmas Bingo Printables are just what you need to get the job done. Keep them occupied while you check off your task list.
These are even perfect for class party during holiday season. Kids will have lots of fun recognizing these characters associated with holidays. Since these game printables feature fun characters like Santa, North Pole, Gingerbread House, Candy cane, they will enjoy matching these characters with the character being called from the calling mat.
Christmas Bingo Cards
This set of free Christmas Bingo Cards come in the set of three printables. Two versions of Christmas Bingo playing cards and one calling mat to call out the characters. Each set has 4 different bingo cards, making it total of 8 playing cards. These are 8.5×11 inch size that you can easily print at home on your printer.
If you need more than 8 cards, you can go for this premium set of 30 bingo cards. More number of cards will ensure that you do not get multiple winners in the same round. Finished size of these bingo cards is 5×7 inch which means you can print 2 per letter size paper.
Christmas Bingo Calling Sheet
You will find a separate calling sheet in the package. This sheet includes all the characters listed randomly on the bingo cards. After printing the calling sheet, cut out the small squares for each character. Put them in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Christmas Bingo
To play Christmas Bingo, you will need:
– Paper markers or Small candy
- Print the Christmas bingo cards on letter size paper, and cut them along the outer rectangles. Finished size of each bingo card is 8.5×11 inch, so one bingo card will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 8 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 8 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 8 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small cards.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture on the card.
- Players look for that picture on their bingo card. If they find the similar card, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small cards from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
If you have more than 8 – 10 people, you can go for this set of 30 Christmas Bingo Game Cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with holidays and Christmas.
Looking for more Holiday Party Games?
Depending on the number of people, chances are you won’t have multiple winners each round. Finished size of each card is 5×7 inch, so you can print two per letter size paper. Once printed, cut them along the outer trim lines.
This is a fun holiday game where everyone tries to make a guess what’s in the stocking.
Print these game cards, and have your guests guess how many ornaments are on the tree, using the small guess cards.
These prefilled Christmas Words Bingo Cards come with words associated with Christmas and holidays. Caller will call out the words from the calling sheet. Whoever gets 5 in a row wins!
There are so many more fun holiday and Christmas Party games. Make sure to check them out, and have a great holiday season with your loved ones!