6 Cute Printable Memory Games for Kids
Printable Memory Games for Kids are perfect to help children learn and develop their brain power while having fun at the same time.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Are you looking for a fun activity for your kids that is also educational?
Playing memory games with your kids is a great way to help them learn new skills. These games are not only fun, but they also help develop their mental capacity and sharpen their memory!
Kids love playing memory games. It’s a great way to keep them entertained and teach new things at the same time.
Benefits of playing memory games for kids
Memory games for kids are perfect way to keep kids entertained for hours. There are many benefits to printable memory games for kids. Such games:
- Can help improve their memory skills.
- Help improve their focus and concentration.
- Help increase their problem-solving skills.
- Are fun way to learn new information.
All of these benefits can help kids in school and beyond.
So, if you’re looking for a way to help your child improve their skills, try printable memory games!
Printable Memory Games
Printable Memory Games for kids are not only educational but great companion for outdoor activities.
If you are planning a road trip, taking a plane ride or dining out, take these memory games along. Kids will be busy and quiet while playing these games.
Thanks to such games, parents will be spared of a constant “Are we there yet?” repeats.
Printable Memory Games for kids include Mazes for Kids, Word Searches, Crossword Puzzles and Sudoku for Kids.
Make Memories with Kids
I created these fun printables to take along anywhere kids might feel bored. I am so excited to share these with you today, because of the variety of elements I was able to add to each game. This package includes:
1. Animals Memory Game
2. Ocean Memory Game
3. Fruits Veggies Memory Game
4. Kids Toys Memory Game
5. Match the Shapes
6. Number Memory Game
These games are perfect for preschool kids up to first graders. If you find your kids interested in animals or ocean creatures, you can have them play with animals memory games, or oceans memory games. They will be able to recognize the images on these cards while having fun.
If they are interested in Farm Animals Puzzles, they can play this Farm Animal Word Search.
If you want your kids to get interested in eating fruits and veggies, have them play these fruits and veggies printable memory games for kids. You can educate them about healthy eating while entertaining them.
Alternatively, they can play these Vegetable Bingo and Food Bingo Game.
Have them count the numbers with number memory games. They can match and learn about different shapes with match the shapes game.
If your little ones love numbers and math, download and print these Math Worksheets for Kindergarten students.
How to download and print?
1. Download the pdf files (of all the games or the ones you like);
2. Open the PDF files in Adobe Reader (download it from here for free);
3. Using the Print command, print on thick card stock paper. I recommend heavy card stock paper so that it looks professionally done;
4. If you plan to use these over and over, I’d recommend laminating the cards for longer durability;
5. Cut them along the lines.
How to play these Memory Games?
1. To play these memory games for kids, print even number of copies of each game. 2 or 4, something like that to make sure that you have at least one match of each image.
2. Laminate them if you plan on using these over and over for longer durability.
3. Cut along the lines.
4. Mix up the small cards.
5. Lay them on the table or floor, face down.
6. Players take turn turning the two cards. If they match, player gets to keep them. If not, turn them back over.
7. Players need to remember what was on each card and where it was.
8. Once all the cards have been turned over and matched, the game is over.
9. To keep it going for long, print a few copies of each memory card.
These printable memory games for kids have been a life saver for parents like me, especially on the long road trips or at the restaurants. Make sure to download you copies today and make those trips memorable.
These printable games are for personal use only, and may not be used for commercial use, redistribution or altered.