Outer Space Bingo Printable
Perfect board game for little astronauts, this outer space bingo is great activity for kids. They learn about planets, moons, rockets and more. Simply download, print and play.
Do you have little space explorers at home? I have one and he is fascinated by everything space.
Yesterday (May 30th 2020) was a landmark day for the US when SpaceX and NASA completed historic launch successfully, with astronauts on board for the first time.
My lo couldn’t have been excited for this event. He had been waiting for days and when Dragon spacecraft took off from it’s space center in Florida, he was speechless.
If you have a little space lover at home, you will love this Outer Space Bingo I recently created.
Related: 4th of July Bingo Printable
I am not sure what it is about space but I have seen so many kids fascinated by what goes on in space. Planets, rockets, moon, spaceships, stars and especially blast off – kids love it all.
This printable bingo covers just that. There are 8 planets, different kinds of spaceships, satellites, moon, stars and so much more. Kids will have fun memorizing and learning about the properties of the elements of our solar system.
These are perfect for your little astronauts to learning the names of the planets, how they look like. You can even talk about their size, how cool or hot each of these planets is and so on.
Related: Hello Summer Bingo Printable
These board games are not only fun but educational and offer benefits like pattern matching, taking turns, memorizing and functional one to one concept.
I had lot of fun creating these outer space bingo cards because of the fun and bright images associated with outer space. There are 10 unique bingo boards and a calling card.
Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7, and two bingo cards can be printed on letter size paper. Basically you will only need 5 letter size paper to print the 10 bingo boards. Calling sheet can be printed on letter size paper as well.
Printable Outer Space Bingo Cards
Although anyone can play these Outer Space Bingo printable cards, but these are most fun for kids.
Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different characters or images associated with Solar System, while trying to match each of the images.
These can be printed in black and white, but are more fun when printed in color. All the bright colors pop put making it more fun to play.
You can print these on regular paper, but for best results print them on white stock paper. You can even laminate them for durability, and have the players use dry erase marker.
If you don’t want to use the markers, you can use treats like M&Ms, Skittles, Cereals, candies etc. You can even use lego pieces or other material of your choice.
How to play Outer Space Bingo
To play Outer Space Bingo, you will need:
- Printable Bingo Cards
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Print the bingo cards on letter size paper. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7 inch, so two bingo cards will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 10 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 10 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 10 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
Outer Space Bingo Cards
These cute Printable Bingo Cards always work out great whenever we want to keep kids busy or have big family gathering.
Not only are these great for indoors or rainy days, these are perfect to take along on vacation, dining out at a restaurant or during the long drives.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after they are done playing.
Kids and grown ups, everyone love playing with these cute bingo cards.
Note: MaplePlanners.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own. If you share MaplePlanners.com printables, credit must be given to MaplePlanners.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.
Looking for more Fun Bingo Games?
If your family loves to play bingo, make sure to check out more bingo games available to download from my printables library.
And here are some fun memory games for kids that they will love to play either indoors and outdoors.
How are you planning to spend your summer with your family? Please share in the comments below!