Free Printable Halloween Bingo
Fall and October reminds of crispy mornings, hot cocoa, cooler temperature and Halloween. This Printable Halloween Bingo is perfect for kids classroom party or Halloween party at home.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Make your Halloween party with kids a little more fun with these Halloween Bingo Game Cards. These bingo cards are perfect to play for kids as well as grown ups.
Although anyone can play this bingo, but these are especially perfect for kids to play.
Related: Summer Bingo Game Free Printables
Different images displayed on these cards are associated with Halloween, pumpkins and monsters.
You can play these printable Halloween Bingo Games at kids classroom party, family picnic or just to pass some time when kids are bored.
What’s included in the package?
I love this printable bingo set because of the fun and bright orange themed icons.
There are 10 unique bingo boards and a calling sheet. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7, and two bingo cards can be printed on letter size paper.
Basically you will only need 5 letter size paper to print the 10 bingo boards. Calling sheet can be printed on letter size paper as well.
You will end up saving on the amount of paper and ink to print these bingo cards.
Halloween Bingo Cards
Although anyone can play these Halloween Bingo printable cards, but these are a perfect fun activity for kids.
Since these are prefilled bingo cards, kids will be able to recognize different characters or images associated with Halloween, while trying to match each of the images.
These can be printed in black and white, but are more fun when printed in color. All the bright colors pop put making it more fun to play.
You can print these on regular paper, but for best results print them on white card stock paper.
Custom Halloween Bingo Cards
Would you rather have text words rather than pictures in the bingo card squares?
You can create your own custom bingo cards with this Bingo Card Generator. You can edit the text, title, text color and so much more.
Set of 30 Halloween Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 10 people, you can make groups of people with 10 or less people, or go for this set of 30 Halloween bingo cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with Halloween.
These premium Halloween Bingo Cards come in Full Size and Half Size. You have the option of printing one card per page or two cards per page on a letter size paper.
Want to play time and again?
Laminate them for durability, and have the players use dry erase marker.
If you don’t want to use the markers, you can use treats like M&Ms, Skittles, Cereals, candies etc. You can even use Lego pieces or other material of your choice.
Halloween Bingo Calling Sheet
This free printable bingo set comes with a separate calling sheet. It includes all the images listed randomly on the 10 bingo cards.
Finished size of this calling sheet is 8.5×11 inch. After downloading and printing the calling sheet, cut out the small squares for each character. Put the squares in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Halloween Bingo
To play Halloween Bingo, you will need:
- Print the bingo cards on letter size paper. Finished size of each bingo card is 5×7 inch, so two bingo cards will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 10 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 10 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds.
- If there are more than 10 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
These cute Halloween Bingo Cards always work out great whenever you want to keep kids busy, have a classroom party or a big family gathering.
You don’t need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after they are done playing.
Kids and grown ups, everyone love playing with these fun and festive bingo cards.
Note: MaplePlanners.com printables are for personal use only. You cannot modify, resell or redistribute them. You cannot claim the design as your own.
If you share MaplePlanners.com printables, credit must be given to MaplePlanners.com and link back to this blog post or this blog.
Looking for more Fun Bingo Games?
If your family loves to play bingo, make sure to check out more bingo games available to download from my printables library.
And here are some fun memory games for kids that they will love to play either indoors and outdoors.
How are you planning to celebrate Fall and Halloween? Please share in the comments below!